Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to work full-time in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Senior Theatre Practitioner role is £38,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
Requirements of the Senior Theatre Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 2 years, post-registration experience as a Scrub Practitioner including Plastics and Breast surgery
- Experience in leading a team
- Surgical First Assistant certificate
- ALS/EPALS certificate
This Senior Theatre Practitioner job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.