Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Senior Theatre Practitioner to work full-time based in Kingston-Upon-Thames. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Senior Theatre Practitioner role is £39,000 per annum.
- Anticipate and interpret patient needs and the level of care required.
- Ability to provide more complex care needs for patients with minimal supervision.
- Develop advanced clinical skills and specialist practice.
- Implement and actively promote research-based nursing and clinical practice.
- Evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
- Deal safely and professionally with a range of clinical challenges within the workplace.
Requirements of the Senior Theatre Practitioner:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course
- Demonstrate an understanding of skill mix
- Demonstrate a problem-solving approach to issues arising at theatre level
- Mentorship skills including the ability to provide positive and negative feedback to colleagues effectively
- Sound knowledge of anaesthetic practice across a range of specialities
- Understanding of the role and what is expected
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical and logical
- Effective organisational skills
- Good time management
- IT skills
- Interested in personal development
- At least 4 years post-registration experience in anaesthetics
- Experience of a wide variety of specialities including emergencies
- Experience with anaesthetising children
This Senior Theatre Practitioner role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.