Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to work full-time in Chelmsford.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Senior Theatre Practitioner role is £38,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
Requirements of the Senior Theatre Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 2 years, post-registration experience as a Scrub Practitioner including Plastics and Breast surgery
- Experience in leading a team
- Surgical First Assistant certificate
- ALS/EPALS certificate
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Theatre Practitioner job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.