Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Supervising Social Worker to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Wandsworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £34 per hour (Assignment rate).
- To recruit and assess fostering applicants.
- To support and supervise approved foster carers, including mainstream, Connected Persons and Family Link carers.
- To undertake all statutory and departmental responsibilities within Fostering Regulations, including statutory checks, home visits, annual fostering reviews and participate in investigations into Care Standards concerns and allegations.
- To attend meetings pertaining to the foster carer and any child placed in their care.
- To participate in the Fostering duty service in accepting referrals for new placement and facilitating matching and placements as suitable and to support in meeting the needs of the Fostering service as required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.