Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work with a leading private healthcare provider in Nottingham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Senior Staff Nurse role is from £28,820 to £34,490 per annum.
Calverton Hill provides acute adult mental health services, delivered in partnership with Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust at our purpose built facility in Arnold. After two years of successfully providing acute mental health services for women, we opened a second service in May on behalf of the Trust, for male patients. We also have a medium secure ward on site.
- Supervises a defined group of team members and contributes to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team.
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
- Evaluate and respond to changes in patients condition and needs
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- In return for your expertise and hard work you can move onto a career pathway to suit your ambitions and further your career at Priory.
- Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Back pay any increase in salary whilst employees are awaiting their PIN registration
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
This Senior Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.