Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work with a leading private healthcare provider in York. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Senior Staff Nurse role is £34,169 per annum.
- To provide high profile leadership on a shift basis
- To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
- To ensure that all standards of patient care are maintained at all times within the parameters of operational policies and governing legislation
- To promote a supportive culture based on open and honest communication and reflective practice
Main duties of the role include:
- To accept primary nurse responsibility for an allocated caseload of patients
- To accept CPA responsibility for an allocated caseload of patients
- To plan and implement nursing care of individual patients paying particular attention to areas of nursing risk management
- To act as identified leader of the nursing shift, accepting responsibility for all nursing operations whilst on duty
- To ensure nursing practice remains within the parameters of the clinical strategy
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- NMC Payment in full
- Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
Requirements of the Senior Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Registered Nurse Qualification (RMN/RNLD)
This Senior Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.