Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to fill a full-time role within an Adults Mental Health Recovery and Rehabilitation Team based in Guernsey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Senior Staff Nurse job is £34,763 - £47,094 per annum.
- The post holder will carry out a wide range of duties principally to assess, develop, implement and evaluate care to work within the wider multi- disciplinary team and also autonomously as required.
- The post holder will follow a Recovery focused model of care that promotes service user autonomy. To work closely with the MDT team to ensure care is delivered to service users in accordance with agreed programmes of health care delivery and recovery.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively on all levels within both the acute mental health service, primary care and with relatives/carers.
- Embed the principles of 6C'S when working with service users and will be guided by established policies and procedures within the clinical setting.
- Have a clear knowledge of the professional standards of practice and behaviour as guided by The Nursing Code of Practice and will adhere to these principles at all times.
- Engage in training, clinical supervision, line management supervision and team meetings on a regular basis and will provide supervision to junior members of the nursing team.
- The post holder will contribute to the continued professional development of other nursing team members, student nurses, VQ candidates, HCA's and other less experienced/new to role team members.
- Take responsibility for professional development undertaking training as required by the organisation.
- Participate in service development.
Requirements of the Senior Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have recent UK Nursing experience
- Experience of working within Community Mental Health Setting
- Experience of working with patients suffering with severe and enduring mental health conditions
This Senior Staff Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.