Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Staff Nurse to work based in Ruabon.
The salary for this permanent Senior Staff Nurse job is £45,000 per annum.
- Ensure a high standard of nursing input in the application of clinical procedures, including risk assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation, medication management, physical investigations, and implementation of the Recovery Approach.
- To liaise with the Hospital Manager and Service Manager in ensuring the safe and effective delivery of care, in line with national, local and Company policy, through supervision of junior staff and audit processes.
- To undertake SUI & RCA’s investigations, incident reports, IAR reports, accident reports, HIW notifications, Safeguarding, Complaints, Clinical Audits, ROTA management, Investigations and the restraint register as required by the Service Manager / Hospital Manager.
- Attendance at weekly M.D.T meetings and effective presentation of clinical reports and information.
- Liaison with other M.D.T disciplines to ensure effective team working and consistent approaches to care delivery.
- Oversee the effective delivery of the MDT process.
- Carry out and monitor annual appraisals of nursing staff and support workers, as directed by Service Manager, and ensure regular evaluation of PDPs.
- Undertake,monitor and ensure monthly supervision of nursing staff (Managerial and Clinical – alternate months).
- Oversee the completion of individual weekly therapeutic timetable.
Requirements of the Senior Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified.
- Active NMC Registration.
- 18 months post registration experience.
- Can demonstrate continuous professional development.
- Will be willing to undertake management training offered by MHC.
- Ability to liaise with a number of professionals, including commissioners and other stakeholders.
- Excellent personal organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate an empathy and interest in staff and patients.
- Has basic computer literacy skills.
- Ability to work across services in the Hospital and Mental Health Stream.
This Senior Staff Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.