Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Arnold for a Senior Staff Nurse.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Staff Nurse job is £35,007.97 per annum.
- Work as an effective member of the Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Promote the best interests of the patients and carers and ensure that prescribed nursing care is effectively implemented
- Responsible for maintaining a safe care environment
- Exercise professional accountability and responsibility using professional skills, knowledge and expertise in changing environments and to work within the scope of professional practice
- Supervises a defined group of team members and contributes to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
Requirements of the Senior Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- Drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- Willing to undertake a disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Sign on bonus - £5,000 Welcome to Priory – either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Back pay any increase in salary whilst employees are awaiting their PIN registration
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £1,500 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- If more than 100 miles up to £3,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
This Senior Staff Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.