Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Staff Nurse to work based in Ashford.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Staff Nurse role is £33,565 per annum (pro-rata).
- Provide clinical leadership to a designated nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality
- Assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
- Work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for a defined group of patients
- Provide a high quality individualised standard of care to a defined group of patients, relatives and carers
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff
- Work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes
- Act as the primary nurse in the assessment of needs and organising of care
- Take charge of a designated clinical area
- Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
Requirements of the Senior Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Senior Staff Nurse job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.