Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Merton for a Senior Social Worker to work full time in a Vulnerable Children's Team. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,887 - £43,734 per annum.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Current HCPC registration
Responsibilities of the Social Worker:
- Manage a Children & Families caseload involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, to ensure that appropriate resources are deployed to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and their families
- Undertake direct work with children, young people and their families, considering their wishes and feelings
- Undertake direct work with children, young people and their families, taking into account their wishes and feelings
- Work with children and their families and/or carers in accordance with the aims and objectives of Merton's Childcare Strategy
- Attend team meetings and participate in team development
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.