Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Hillingdon, within the Specialist Adolescent Team.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is £46,367 - £50,360 per annum.
- Be accountable for the development and delivery of service-wide practice improvement activity in line with policy, best practice, professional standards and legislation ensuring our young people are always at the centre of our intervention chain
- Ensure that our young people and their families receive intensive support through direct work, being creative in how you achieve this, with timely assessments, and detail to planning interventions/meetings
- Work closely with young people to co-produce their own plans and you will also encourage them to chair/co-chair their own review meetings, implement relational & restorative social work practice models while allowing the young people to be experts of their own circumstances
- Provide a high quality of service delivery and outcomes, working along with partner agencies within and outside the Council, providing a supportive environment to build positive, sustainable and meaningful relationships with young people and evidencing positive outcomes
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.