Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time within a Referral and Assessment Team based in Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker is £36-£38 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will be a part of a small team of only five social workers with manageable caseloads.
- Work collaboratively with your colleagues across the service and the partnership to deliver a high-quality and responsive social work service in Referral and Assessment (RAS). We value each staff member in the service to be a leader and champion of exemplary practice and work with families with a range of needs including child protection, care proceedings, and looked-after children.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You must have recent experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.