Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Social Worker to work based in Northampton, within the Peripatetic Team.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £38.504 to £40,419 plus £3,000 recruitment bonus.
- Join a new Peripatetic team within the Northamptonshire Children’s Trust.
- Work across all social work teams and services, providing critical cover and helping to ease the pressure, wherever you are needed.
- This will be a fantastic chance to really enrich your work experience and career with real diversity. You will get to work within different teams, meet new people, take on a variety of casework and work with a broad range of service users.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Be a confident and proficient social work professional and comfortable to support and mentor others.
- Be able to provide examples of your ability to think and work creatively.
- Experienced in developing an environment where others are encouraged and supported to explore new ways of working.
- Be highly adaptive and able to build good working relationships quickly in order to make a successful contribution to the teams you will work in.
- Be an effective communicator with strong IT skills.
- Have professional experience of working with different agencies, service users and families.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of the relevant policy and legislation which underpins a Children’s Social Work role.
- Be able to actively demonstrate at interview, your enthusiasm and passion for supporting and safeguarding children.
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.