Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time within an Out of Hours Team in Wandsworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is £35,246 - £42,710 per annum.
- To manage contacts/referrals within an out of hours environment and ensure that appropriate reports are sent promptly to day services
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge and awareness of relevant legislation, guidance and Departmental policies and procedures in respect of vulnerable children and adults
- To co-operate with the OOH administrator to ensure that the duty rota is fully operational, that log sheets are completed on each night and each day at weekend and bank holidays and that all relevant reports are entered on framework(i) or RIO
- To ensure compliance with Departmental recording guidelines
- To prepare appropriately detailed reports in respect of assessments, care plans and any court proceedings to safeguard adults and children
- To comply and contribute to the Departmental policy and procedures particularly guidance and protocols for social workers (for adults and children)
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.