Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in High Wycombe in an Older Adult CMHT. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The Salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is £38,000 per annum. Working 37.5 hours a week.
- As post holder of this role you will work within the Older Adult Mental Health Team, providing mental health assessment and treatment in the community for patients with mental health needs identified within Cluster 4-21, supporting patients to work towards their own recovery.
- You will act as CPA Care Coordinator for a defined case load and undertake Duty and Memory Clinic assessments.
- You will also provide home treatment for patients experiencing a mental health crisis
- Work in partnership with patients to assess their progress against mutually agreed goals, amending care plan as appropriate
- Deliver a range of therapeutic interventions in line with professional requirements (appendix 1) and in accordance with the job specification
- Be responsible for own time management and the prioritisation of a caseload
- Participate in clinical/professional and managerial supervision and provide practice / clinical supervision to designated registered and non-registered staff within the OAMHT
- Participate in the Trust appraisal process
- Attend appropriate statutory and mandatory training courses in line with requirements of the role.
- Maintain standards of professional practice as required by relevant professional body
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.