Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Kensington & Chelsea in a Mental Health Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate).
About the role:
- The role is mainly assessing the needs of those placed within the boroughs in supported living or residential care.
- To carry out care act assessments, 117 planning meetings.
- To attend weekly meeting with manager to report on assessment outcomes and outstanding tasks or issues.
- To work across Westminster and RBKC, some out of borough assessments may be identified.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must have strong knowledge, use and understanding of The Care Act, and s117 aftercare.
- Must be a car driver
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.