Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Sheffield in a MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
As post holder you will undertake screening of Early Help Referrals (sent to the Multi Agency Support Teams - MAST) in line with the thresholds of Needs guidance, to ensure decisions are made in a timely way and that children and families receive the right level of support.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- 2 years' experience working as a Social worker
- The candidate will require knowledge of working with Children Looked After and working with children Leaving Care
- Essential that the candidate has court experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.