Sanctuary Social Care has permanent vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Uxbridge, Hillingdon - within the Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £41,799 - £45,684 per annum.
- Manage social work caseload of more complex nature and with high levels of autonomy.
- Provide expert professional and technical advice to other Social Workers, managers, colleagues and partners.
- Provide professional supervision of other Social Workers (circa 3-6), supporting caseload management and promoting reflective practice and continuous professional development.
- Demonstrate skilled use of range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Model and help others develop social work professionalism and effective caseload management.
- Establish network of internal and external colleagues to support effective practice.
- Prepare court proceeding reports acting as expert testimony in Care or Private Order proceedings.
- Participate in Panel processes.
- Chair professional meetings with inter-agency partners and clients.
- To produce management information and analysis.
- Participate in team planning and contribute to the delivery of team and service plans.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Experienced Social Worker level).
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.