Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time at St Helens Council, within the Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Currently registered with Social Work England
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be a car driver
- Previous experience in looked after children
- Experience of leaving care
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jordan Castaldo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.