Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work within a Looked After Children (LAC) Team based in Slough.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £44,329-49,312 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at appropriate levels with other relevant partner agencies e.g. voluntary, community, schools, police, health other statutory agencies/local resource networks and internal partners
- Maintain, monitor and review accurate records of all work undertaken ensuring recording information is accurate and up to date, including comprehensive use of the Integrated Children's System
- Work effectively move casework to other areas of service as appropriate with a clear transfer plan
- Contribute to the development of services to children and families and to attend and contribute positively to team meetings to promote the delivery of integrated and effective services
- Identify own individual learning needs and ensure that practice reflects contemporary thinking
- Ensure regular reflection of skills and abilities and use supervision and approval to identify future and plan to meet future needs
- Provide cover for the work of other team members and undertake projects and other additional duties commensurate with the level of the job
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.