Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work based in Uxbridge, within the Looked After Children and Leaving Care Service.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is £39,867 - £43,860 per annum.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Passionate about providing good quality services to vulnerable children and families
- Flexible, highly motivated, an effective communicator with a non-judgemental approach and well able to build trust and maintain strong relationships with families and partners
- Good IT skills and organisational skills
- Enhanced DBS check
- Generous holiday allowance
- HCPC registration renewal fee paid
- Retention payments
- Free car parking
- Car pool or mileage allowance
- Mobile working with a smart-phone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Salaries in the top quartile
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.