Sanctuary Social Care has permanent vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Surrey, within the Learning Disability and Autism Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £39,438 - £43,744 per annum.
The work of the team will be organised around 4 themes:
- Building community capacity and access to universal services
- Shaping independence and day opportunities
- Transforming accommodation and support
- Delivering the 'Own front door' programme
- To provide a professional social work service to adults their families and carers living in Surrey in line within the requirements of the Care Act.
- To engage with individuals, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene and using professional judgement employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence. At this level the role holder will be more autonomous.
- They will demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals, including more senior levels.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Experience working in a similar team is essential
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Amanda Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.