Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Hillingdon, within the Kinship and Permanence Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £35,448 - £44,184 per annum.
- To ensure that every effort is made for children to live with family members or connected people when they are unable to live with parents.
- Complete holistic and child-centred viability assessments, connected person's assessments and Special Guardianship assessments
- Support connected carers whilst children are placed with them.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be able to evidence a commitment to your own development since qualification
- 12 months' postgraduate experience
- PCF/KSS led training programme to provide all social workers with focused development opportunities.
- You will be surrounded by emotionally intelligent, dedicated social workers and leaders who model a "Children First" ethos. Every conversation you have will enhance your learning.
- Regular, reflective supervision and group supervision.
- You will be trained to use risk assessment tools and apply strength-based models of restorative practice to achieve best outcomes for children.
- You will be provided with equipment to assist mobile and flexible working.
- You will receive regular feedback from children and young people about your practice and how it impacts on their lives.
- You will have access to a clear career pathway with opportunity to grow in accordance to your talent and need.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.