Sanctuary Personnel has new permanent position for a Senior Social Worker to work in Norfolk. We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker with an enthusiastic and professional approach to take on a new role within a FAST Team on a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is up to £40,875 per annum.
Family Assessment and Safeguarding Teams (FAST): For those children at greatest need of care and protection, our locality social work teams (or FASTs) provide statutory interventions to safeguard their wellbeing. Taking cases from the point of assessment all the way to permanency.
You will receive:
- A competitive salary up to £40,875.
- A £2,000 welcome payment.
- Up to £10,000 relocation package and interest free loan scheme, subject to qualifying conditions.
- Outstanding quality work recognition payments.
- An award-winning career average pension scheme that gives you an additional 15.5% towards your contribution.
- Flexible working opportunities including a condensed four-day week working, nine-day fortnights.
- Above statutory annual leave entitlement - plus the ability to purchase up to two weeks of additional annual leave through our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Maternity, paternity and adoption pay and time off to support you.
- Support if you care for relatives or friends who are older, disabled or seriously ill.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Recognised Social Work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work).
- Post Qualification Diploma in Social Work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this job then please apply now!