Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Lambeth, within the Family Support and Protection Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £34.33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Senior Social Worker:
- To manage and monitor on a high need complex and challenging caseload of children, families, and carers with a degree of autonomy
- Developing and implementing casework while informing and making recommendations to management of any of irregularities/serious issues
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.