Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Bromley, within the Family Support Team.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker is £29,553 per annum.
- Promote the programmes of work and manage the external and internal referral process including the assessment of need, risk, and safeguarding concerns.
- Lead and facilitate community group work programmes, parenting programmes and programmes for children impacted by domestic abuse.
- Attend designated meetings with multi-agency professionals and schools as part of a multi-agency response to the needs of children and families.
- Advise support workers, partners and volunteers on safeguarding matters and take appropriate action if escalation is necessary while keeping the Child and Family Support Service Manager informed.
- Monitor and evaluate interventions and ensure that effective data is collected, that Outcome Stars are completed to record client progress and that client evaluation is collected at the conclusion of the intervention.
- Attend family homes or schools for assessment visits (when conditions allow).
- Work towards specific goals that improve life chances as agreed with families in their individual plans; creating the conditions that ensure a child-focused approach to the work is developed and maintained.
- Keep appropriate reports of the work undertaken and submit them electronically on a regular basis according to the set requirements.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work, childcare, social care, counselling, youth work or education.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience within frontline children’s social work, particularly experience of working with and managing others, safeguarding and the escalation processes, and leading and facilitation group work.
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.