Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Godmanchester, within the Emergency Duty Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role is outside of normal working hours and will include evening, weekend and bank holiday cover.
- Provide an out of hours social care response to emergency situations that arise outside of the normal working hours
- Ensure the safety and well-being of vulnerable children and their families
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience of undertaking threshold decisions, strategy discussions and Section 47 enquiries
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.