Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton, within the Disabled Children's Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Social Worker job is £38,504 - £40,419 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Provide practical and social work support for children, young people and families
- Undertake assessments
- Visit children and their families
- Carry out interventions
- Review the work undertaken
- Offer mentoring, work-shadowing/work experience opportunities
- Study towards the Practice Educator qualification and post-qualifying modules
- Recognise harm and risk indicators of different forms of harm to children relating to sexual, physical and emotional abuse and neglect
- Make realistic child-centred plans within a review timeline
- Arrange or provide transport/escort for Service Users
- Maintain and update case notes and other records pertaining to the child/children you have responsibility for
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Good understanding of working in a complex organisation such as a Local Authority, Trust or another delivery model for Children's Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.