Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work within a Court Team based in Slough.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £44,329-49,312 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Develop effective relationships with CYP and their families to improve impact of work
- Determine the level of service available ensuring written plans are agreed with the CYP and their families and reflect their views
- Determine, using evidence based practice how these needs will be met subject to resources, statutory responsibilities, within the framework of council policies and procedures
- Be responsible for effective Individual performance in line with national standards and performance indicators, including receiving regular supervision
- Participating in routine auditing activity across the service to secure the highest possible standards of social work practice and record keeping and to act in accordance with requirements of the Quality Assurance Framework
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.