Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in West Sussex, within the Community Mental Health Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £32 - £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
2 x Social Workers to work within the Community Mental Health Team.
Duties of the Senior Practitioner:
- Work as a Care Co-ordinator for clients experiencing severe and enduring Mental Health problems living in the community.
- Partnership working
- Day to day assessment of new referrals
- Caseload management
- Work with families and carers
- Working with clients in crisis whilst managing risk
- Working within the SDS framework
- Promoting knowledge of their specialism and representing social work to other disciplines /agencies
- To provide an accountable statutory social work service to those people who access or need the service to include assessment.
- Planning and review.
- To work within organisational, policy and legislative requirements.
- To lead on complex casework and work within a specialist area providing expertise and guidance to colleagues.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Previous experience
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.