Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Children’s Social Work Team based in Blackpool.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £38 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Supporting the Team Manager in the effective and efficient running of the team. Ensure that children and young people are safeguarded and protected from harm, and positive outcomes are promoted through timely intervention
- Working collaboratively with partner agencies, children, young people and their families to assess their needs and plan and deliver services
- Coach and mentor less experienced staff including Family Workers and Newly Qualified Social Workers undertaking their Assessed Year in Supported Employment
- Supporting the Team Manager, Senior Managers and Principal Social Worker with Continuous Professional Development and promote learning environment that encourages learning and utilises evidence informed practice
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.