Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Luton, within the Children's Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Assessing for and provide services to children in need within the framework
- Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided
- Maintaining high standards of professional practice within own workload
- Managing a caseload of children and families
- Carry out single assessments
- Prepare Conference report
- Implementing Child Protection and LAC procedures as and when required
- Helping to develop interventions by working with other professionals
- Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required
- Providing reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, childcare reviews and in court processes
- Giving evidence in court when required
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- 3 years of safeguarding experience preferably Referral & Assessment
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.