Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Stoke-on-Trent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £29.93 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The team works within statutory policy and procedures, with children across all areas of social work. The team also offer short break assessment and support to families as a result of the child's disability and the impact on Carers.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Arranging respite breaks for the family and child
- Carrying out home statutory visits to promote welfare and to safeguard children
- Carrying out initial assessments
- Identifying the needs of the child and the family
- Arranging and reviewing care plans
- Liaising with other professionals i.e. occupational therapist
- Arranging direct payments
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Attending looked after children reviews
- Carrying out parenting assessments
- Arranging and attending core group meetings
- Dealing with section 47 enquiries
- Undertaking educational needs assessments
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.