Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work within a Children in Need (CIN) Team based in Uxbridge.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £40,448-44,342 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Manage social work caseload of more complex nature and with high levels of autonomy
- Provide expert professional and technical advice to other Social Workers, managers, colleagues and partners
- Provide professional supervision of other Social Workers (circa 3-6), supporting caseload management and promoting reflective practice and continuous professional development
- Demonstrate skilled use of range of frameworks for assessment and intervention
- Model and help others develop social work professionalism and effective caseload management
- Establish network of internal and external colleagues to support effective practice
- Prepare court proceeding reports acting as expert testimony in Care or Private Order proceedings
- Participate in Panel processes
- Chair professional meetings with inter-agency partners and clients
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.