Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Blackpool in a Children and Families Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £38 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent).
- As a Senior Social Worker within the team you would be responsible for providing a quality service to our children in need of support and protection.
- The team completes Child and Family Assessments, Section 47 enquiries and initial care applications where required.
- As a Senior Social Worker within the team you will support the Team Manager in the effective and efficient running of the team bringing added value through experience.
- You will also coach and mentor less experienced staff including Newly Qualified Social Workers undertaking their Assisted Year Supported Employment.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.