Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Social Worker to work full-time within a Child Development Service (CWD) based in Guernsey.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £58,166 per annum.
- The post holder will assist and contribute to the development and provision of an effective and integrated social work service to children with additional needs.
- Provide line management and practice supervision for social workers within the team.
- Lead on service developments and deputise for the Team Manager.
- Manage a caseload of disabled children as well as co-working with other relevant professionals and providing support and advice to other services working with disabled children.
- Act as a Lead Professional within the Team Around Child Model to ensure co-ordination of support for children with complex additional needs. The post will involve out of jurisdiction work.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work
- Experience of undertaking assessments, care planning, completing Child’s Plan’s and compiling court reports.
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.