Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time as a Care Managment Team based in Devon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £31 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- You will be working in a fully integrated community health and Social care team in a rural location.
- You will be expected to undertake work with both younger and older physical and learning disabled clients.
- Working proactively with health colleagues including Learning Disabilities colleagues from the Intensive Assessment and Treatment Team to maintain clients independence and wellbeing within their local community and to actively facilitate discharges back into the community from the acute setting of the RDE
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.