Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a new permanent position available for an experienced Senior Social Worker within the Referral & Assessment Team to work full time based in Blackpool.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is up to £43.857per annum.
- Ensure through effective leadership that partnership working with children and families is at the core of practice.
- Promote practice that builds effective relationships with children and families to understand their needs and views and ensure co production and participation is embedded in practice
- To be able to communicate effectively in highly charged, complex or challenging circumstances and support staff to learn these skills within Early Help, Children in Need, Child Protection and Children in our Care and Court arenas.
- Maintain and provide expertise in specialist assessment and intervention, acting as a resource to others within the organisation, for example, AIM assessments, practice educator responsibilities.
- Support workers to develop expertise in a range of interventions for service users in accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy, and procedures for the service, promoting use of evidence, research, and theory to support practice in complex and changing circumstances.
- Make pro-active use of own personal supervision to extend effective practice, reflection, and career development and to meet the objectives of Individual Performance Appraisal and promote this culture in the workforce
- Provide reflective support to staff as relevant to the needs of the team, e.g., support staff induction, newly qualified social workers, students, as part of further learning identified through audits.
- Maintain accurate, up to date records safely and confidentially in accordance with Blackpool Council’s
Requirements of a Senior Social Worker, Referral & Assessment:
- A professional Social Work qualification or equivalent.
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- Registered or eligible for registration.
- PQ Child Care Award
- Trained as a Practice Educator
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley Eales; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.