Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work within an Assessment Team based in Slough.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £44,329-49,312 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Complete financial assessments and, where appropriate, to determine contributions and levels of need/service
- Identify resources required and available to promote child/family well-being
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at appropriate levels with other relevant partner agencies e.g. voluntary, community, schools, police, health other statutory agencies/local resource networks and internal partners
- Maintain, monitor and review accurate records of all work undertaken ensuring recording information is accurate and up to date, including comprehensive use of the Integrated Children's System
- Work effectively move casework to other areas of service as appropriate with a clear transfer plan
- Contribute to the development of services to children and families and to attend and contribute positively to team meetings to promote the delivery of integrated and effective services
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.