Sanctuary Social Care has permanent vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Southend, within the Adults Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £43,662 per Annum.
Duties of the Senior Practitioner:
- To support and deputise for the team manager with the management of all referrals into the team
- promoting personalisation, independence, wellbeing and choice by providing a social care service to adults with care and support needs
- Carrying out complex strengths-based assessments, short-term reablement plans, mental capacity assessments, continuing health care assessments and safeguarding situations
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Must have the knowledge skills and ability to manage complex situations and provide guidance to a team of social workers, access officers and social service workers
- Previous experience working within the adults sector is essential for this job as is the ability to write up assessments and make judgements quickly and effectively
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Sam Jewell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.