Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Safeguarding Team based in Wandsworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide operational and motivational leadership of staff, promoting a good working environment with the primary aim of delivering high quality services.
- To provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of social care services is in accordance with the Care Act 2014 guidelines and Council's policies.
- To provide professional supervision for social care staff, including social workers and social care assessors, in the team, including undertaking regular case file audits, identifying continuing professional development and training needs of the staff working with the Service / Locality Manager to meet these needs.
- To facilitate service user choice and empowerment through promoting independence and the personalisation agenda through all stages of assessment, support planning and review to enable service users to maintain independence for as long as possible.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.