Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Social Worker to work based in Hillingdon, within the Adults Locality Team.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £44,000 per annum.
- Manage a complex social work caseload including safeguarding adults with high levels of autonomy.
- Use a range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Be responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues.
- Maintain knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
- Use a wide range of evidence sources to inform decision-making.
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions, and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS).
- Recognise discriminatory practices and appropriately challenge service users, colleagues, and senior staff.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to areas of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Provide expert professional and technical advice to other social workers, managers, colleagues, and partners.
- Model and help other develop social work professionalism and effective caseload management.
- Prepare reports for Court of Protection.
- Participate in Panel processes.
- Chair professional meetings with inter-agency partners and clients.
- Produce management information and analysis.
- Participate in team planning and contribute to the delivery of team and service plans.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- At least 3 years of post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Stage 1 and 2 Practice Educator Professional Standard (PEPS) is essential.
- PCF experienced social worker standard essential.
- Experience in the assessment and care management of older people and/or people with disabilities.
- Experience in the application of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.