Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Case Management Team based in Lewisham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The main purpose of this job is to work as a senior case management social worker with a caseload and supervisory responsibility for a group of staff within a large team managed by the operational manager.
- Risk management and safeguarding will be key parts of the role (including children's safeguarding where relevant); post holders will be expected to develop expertise in this area and offer advice to others.
- Post holders will also be expected to promote prevention and personalisation, and adopt a strength based approach in the management of all case work.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.