Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Richmond, within the Adults Access & First Response Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
About the role:
- This is a very exciting time to join the team as we are currently going through a major redesign of our service: the aim is to transform our front door function by implementing a shift to a conversation-based practice model.
- Our vision is to "Deliver the Best for our Residents" and to promote all our residents' wellbeing by supporting people to stay active in their communities and retain their independence for as long as possible
- Assist with the day to day management of the team
- Deputise for the Assistant Service Managers when required
- To provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of social care services is in accordance with the Care Act 2014 guidelines and Council's policies
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.