Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Social Worker to work based in Waltham Forest, within the Adult Learning Disabilities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
- Experience and knowledge of adults with learning disability, complex health and social care needs.
- Experience of completing Care Act Assessment (Face to face assessment) as part of DST process.
- Experience and knowledge of completing CHC checklist and the pursuing CHC funding.
- Experience and knowledge of attending DST and MDT/CCG panel meeting.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by James Hunter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.