Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Social Worker to work based in Wisbech, within the Adolescents Service.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is up to £37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 13-week contract.
Interviews are being undertaken via MS Teams. CCC is working flexibly and working from the office on a rota basis/as required for meetings, normally one/two days per week/as agreed by the Manager. Face to face visits continue to be undertaken.
- Provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of adolescent young people open to statutory services, and their families, predominantly under S17 Child in Need however caseload will also feature a small number of Child Protection/Child in Care cases.
- Assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard young people in high-risk circumstances and promote positive outcomes, with a particular focus on young people at risk of exploitation and/or with mental ill health.
- Provide professional leadership for complex case arrangements, often joint working cases with child practitioners in the team and providing social work input and oversight.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.