Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Senior Social Worker job is £38,504 - £40,419 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Provide practical and social work support for children, young people and families
- Undertake assessments
- Visit children and their families
- Carry out interventions
- Review the work undertaken
- Offer mentoring, work-shadowing/work experience opportunities
- Study towards the Practice Educator qualification and post-qualifying modules
- Recognise harm and risk indicators of different forms of harm to children relating to sexual, physical and emotional abuse and neglect
- Arrange or provide transport/escort for Service Users
- Maintain and update case notes and other records
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Good understanding of working in a complex organisation such as a Local Authority, Trust or another delivery model for Children's Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.