Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work based in Thornbury, within the 16-25 Young Adults with Disabilities Team.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is £29,577 - £40,876 per annum.
We have invested in the technologyand support to enable staff to work seamlessly from home so we can ensure we are keeping staff safe during Covid-19. For those staff who may need to work in the office we have also ensured that our offices and hubs are Covid secure; and have measures in place such as one way systems, socially distanced work stations and hand sanitizer stations throughout our premises.
We are currently working remotely, as we provide a service to our customers from the council offices. It is expected that you will return to the usual place of work in line with governmental guidance and local council policy in the future.
- Listening to young people and putting them at the heart of all that we do
- Working in partnership with families, equipping them with the skills they need to ensure young people live in happy, healthy and safe homes
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Be a qualified social worker with relevant registration to practice and a good understanding of asset and strengths based approaches to social work
- Show that you are a problem solver, confident about making important decisions, underpinned by a genuine passion to work collaboratively with children, young people and families to meet their goals and aspirations
- Be able to demonstrate innovation, positivity and dedication
- Welcome challenge and embrace change
- These posts attract a gross lump sum £3,000 ‘recruitment payment’ offered to enable Social Workers who have already successfully completed their ASYE to join our permanent workforce. This is payable upon successful completion of your probationary period (after approximately 3-6 months) and is subject to eligibility criteria. These posts are also eligible for the annual £3,000 ‘retention payment’, payable in November annually to those with two years’ service with the council in Integrated Children’s Services In an eligible post, inclusive of any ASYE period
- We also provide up to £8,000 relocation package, flexible working and a suite of employee benefits
- We know our team work best when they have balance in their lives and we offer genuine flexibility to help them achieve that work/life balance
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.