Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Lambeth, within the 16+ Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £34.33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To implement positive change in complex cases in children, families and carers lives by using systemic social work methods, models and tools, with the aims of helping them to be as independent as possible.
- To also manage and minimise risks of abuse and neglect as well as meeting care needs while exercising a high quality of professional judgement.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.